04:26

How it's Done


It's a few weeks ago I did this but I think I remember it right:

  1. google's feedburner wil make an rss feed from your blogger blog
  2. Then use buzzboost also from google to convert the feed to html that goes directly into your GetSimple page
  3. You can style the buzzboost feed with css edits if you want. I haven't tried this

Pretty straightforward. I don't know how the SEO would work though, and if you want access on your site to a lot of archived posts I am not sure how you would do that. The good thing it is a fully featured blog and as easy to use as it gets.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a comment. Made at the source blog of course, just to see if it is part of the feed to the webpage.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images